Relocation to Europe. Visa Sponsorship + green card !
Team Lead J2EE Developers
The job will involve working in a team of Java Developers building Scalable, highly-available
Management features for 3G and 4G Networks. Working in an Agile manner, you will be part of a feature team working on the next generation products for E... OSS offerings.
- Very good hands-on knowledge of JEE environment (at least JEE5. JEE6 is preferred)
- Good understanding of JEE Annotations
- Knowledge of Arquillian JEE Integration Framework.
- Hands-on experience with EJB and JMS in general. Practical knowledge of best coding/design practices and patterns, optimizations, scaling and clustering
- Hands-on experience with clustering in JEE environments, HA, replication and scale-out of
backend JEE components
- Hands-on experience with at least one major JEE application server is required (JBoss is an
advantage). Basic configuration and administration, deployment and optimization.
- Experience with distributed caching (Coherence, Infinispan) and other NoSQL systems
- Experience with REST and/or SOA
- Experience with workflow engines and business rules engines/CEP engines
- Knowledge of JMX, RMI, JCA, JPA, JTA, SQL, JEE security
- Knowledge of web GUI technologies (especially GWT) would be considered an advantage
- Basic Linux/Unix knowledge
- Knowledge of and experience working in an Agile development framework
- Unit Testing experience
- Knowledge of Build and Integration tools (Maven)
- Web API development in JEE
- JEE, CDI, JAX-RS
- Web technologies and patterns
- HTTP, Web caching, Web security
- RESTful API design best practices
The following certifications are desirable:
Sun Certified Enterprise Architect (SCEA)
Sun Certified Business Component Developer (SCBCD)
Sun Certified Web Component Developer (SCWCD)
Please send us your CV at e-mail: 1 [at] it-recruiter [dot] net
You will be contacted as soon as possible by one of our consultants regarding your message.